At the bus stop on the big first day of school! Andrew started 2nd grade with fabulous Mrs. Nykamp and Ashley started 1st grade with incredible Mrs. Baxter (Andrew's teacher last year). I feel sooooo lucky to have my kids placed with these teachers. (Such a bummer to wear a jacket to the first day of school in Utah!)
Our bus stop crew; Luke, Gray, Andrew, Ashley, Elsie, Brant and Hadlee
Playing tag while we wait for the bus
Here it comes!
They rode the bus but, I still drove over to the school for fun too.
Andrew and Job
Amelia, Abby, Ashley and Hailey
In she goes!
Second Day Cuties
They are both like their teachers and classes and have been happy each day. Last year Andrew had a little bus anxiety sometimes when there weren't seats (we're the second to last stop) but, this year he is just fine which is great. Hooray!
Hailey started preschool a few days later too. She was so excited and asked anxiously when she could finally go to school. She is at a new preschool school for our family; an in-house preschool. I am loving it! It is darling, closer, much cheaper, I have a carpool, I don't have to take a turn bringing snack, the drop off is simple, there is a huge garden, yard and toys for outside play, a great big chicken coop and she's come home with some fun learning pages or art too. Most importantly she has enjoyed each day and is learning a little too. After this year she will have one more year of preschool before kindergarten.
~
First Day for Beautiful Hay Hay!
It was really bright and sunny!
No comments:
Post a Comment