March 9, 2014

January phone picture extras

Kate enjoying dessert at Nana's!
 Opening the sweetest bunch of birthday cards a mom could ask for. How did I get to be 34? That sounds old and that was fast! Kate seems to think you're supposed to scrunch your eyes closed tight for pictures! 
 Dave's brother Rich got married on January 17th! Wahoo! I didn't bring a real camera and we are anxiously waiting to see the real pictures. We were freezing cold while we waited out on the temple steps for the beautiful couple and did manage to take this one family picture on our own. 
 Rich and Marianne had a wonderful wedding dinner that night at Red Butte Garden. The grand kids looked so darling! Like I said, we're excited to see real pictures besides these taken with Dave's slow moving phone. 
Kate just wanted to escape over and over again to the top of the concrete stairs and try to touch the lit candles. 
Joe and his shadow Andrew. Joe is one of those ultra cool 13 year olds, really, he's hilarious and great. Andrew has so much fun being a goof with Joe. Andrew idolizes him and that works out great for me because Joe is a good kid and so very kind to Andrew too. 
The Price boys; Will, Joe and Andrew
My three pretty baby girls. I am so lucky.
 This baby is our first baby to love babies! She loves shoes, purses and attention too. 

No comments: