March 27, 2014

A Spring Play Day

Enjoying Spring
 Andrew, Joey, Matt and Luke on their Monster Truck Train invention
Love this expression
The very next day we were enjoying the mountain snow at Brighton! Ah, sweet Spring! I love living in Utah!
 ~
Each afternoon Hailey sneaks a nap and I love taking pictures of some of the funny places she ends up. She hasn't napped in a bed in about a year or so. One mid-March afternoon she had been upstairs alone and quiet for a while so I went to check on her and could not find her. I double checked downstairs, upstairs, all her favorite funny spots with no luck. I wasn't really worried but, started to wonder. I checked to make sure she hadn't escaped out an unlocked door but, every door was closed and locked, so I knew she was still inside...somewhere. I went upstairs again and could hardly believe it when I finally spotted her fast asleep in her own bed, with her head on a pillow and her body under the covers! I had to document such a rare occurrence! She's napped in bed once more since and I found her much faster since I know that the bed is actually an option now!

No comments: