January 4, 2014

Leading Up to Christmas

Grandma Suzanne's Christmas Party was a fun dinner at Gardner Village and then presents for the grandkids at her house. She hit a home run with gifts for each of my kids and we all had a great time.
 These glasses were a perfect skin tone match for pale Shawn and me.
We had some amazing snow the week before Christmas. Andrew and Ashley both had lots of play dates and we had the best time outside. I hate the cold but, when it's snow and not just plain cold, then I love it.
~
Here are Nathan, Lily, Ashley and Emma. All the girls love Nathan, and it's easy to see why; he is so kind and fun. He and Ashley play all the time and have become great friends. Lily and Emma and both darling ward buddies for Ashley.  
Christmas Sunday
 I can catch a few decent pictures of Katie if I'm tricky but, if she realizes what's happening she gets pretty silly and closes her eyes, over and over again. 
She especially hates posed group shots!
Without Kate
Andrew's hilarious antics almost always work for real smiles.
Andrew spent a good part of December wearing this Santa hat!
   I don't remember anything about this outtake picture but, I love her cute grumpy  face!
Andrew and Ashley at the end of skiing at Alta on Christmas Adam. They are both such cute skiers. Andrew has good control, nice speed, good looking turns and loves, loves, loves jumps and going in the trees. He is working on only using the pizza for emergencies. He is so fun to ski with! Ashley also has really nice control, great turns, stops and can keep up with jumps and trees too. Her greatest skill with skiing is that she is so brave and happy to try and do anything. They both love to go fast, explore and skiing with them is the absolute best.

No comments: