December 4, 2012

Phone Camera

 Dave's phone camera has all sorts of treasures from the past few months. I print my blog each year like a scrapbook and want to include these pictures too. It's a fun little snapshot of our lives from August through November.  
~
Dave's company's summer party at Hogle Zoo in August. Dinner, cooler evening temperature, no crowd, 
unlimited carousel and train rides, and face painting. It was the perfect way to go to the zoo. 
Cousin Time at Nana's in August
Horse back riding at Josh's 
 Excited about the new Ninjago PJ's he received at his BDay party from Ty!
Ashley's very real interpretation of Simba at Pride Rock. 
A nice Sunday afternoon hiking adventure with Daddy the day before new baby sister would arrive! They took the baskets to collect treasures.  
September 24th - Baby Katie is here!
Field Trip to the zoo for Ashley's preschool class. Daddy was one of the parent chaperons which made Ashley happy as can be! 
 Dave and his co-workers in their slightly offensive Halloween costumes. Siegfried and Roy, and the tiger. The picture doesn't show their nice dark tans or the blood stained neck They won a whole lot of contests.
Andrew and some lego creations at Nana's house. He wants to get in the magazine! 
 Another day, a new creation
 A night at City Creek
The cousins out for a walk after Thanksgiving Dinner
A fun hike for Dave, Andrew and Ashley on Thanksgiving weekend
 Dave and I went out and left the kids with a babysitter. When we came home Hailey was already in her crib but, not asleep so I opened the door to see her. I almost died laughing at her outfit. The poor babysitter didn't know where the pjs were and the pulled out her best guess. The picture doesn't do it justice. She's wearing a leopard print vest with no sleeves, and a little belly hanging out too. She just needs a good biker tattoo to finish the look!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love this whole thing, but I cannot get over Dave's Halloween costume. Seriously amazing :).