Ashley's preschool class took a field trip to Wheeler Farm, just like Andrew's a few weeks back. It's a good thing since she was so jealous and sad about Andrew's trip! I came along as a helper because I love to and I brought Hailey too, since I knew she'd love it more than anyone else; and I was right.
Ashley is far right. None of the kids could manage to look at the sun long enough to look at the camera. They have wonderful teachers and such a cute group of kids. Ashley wishes she went to preschool everyday.
Alex, Ashley, Liam and Jenna watching how a cow is milked. Ashley always makes friends with the boys first. I think she just can't seem to relate to the princess and doll lovers.
Monroe, Alex, Ashley and Jaxon on the tractor ride. Ashley was sad that her favorite friend Benjamin didn't come that day but, lately Alex has been the new fav anyway.
My girls with Jenna, who lives pretty close by so I'm hoping they become fun friends.
Both of my girls adore animals. Ashley is fascinated and even when the farmers repeatedly told her not to touch, she is completely incapable of that. She doesn't just pet them, she is so gentle and really examines every animal she can get close to. Hailey seems to be following suit and was interested from start to finish.





1 comment:
It makes me crazy how they pack everything into May!! It looks like you are just as busy!!
Post a Comment