Each of my kids loves art. Andrew and Ashley have both poured over art since they were very small. They can't get enough coloring, painting, stickers, etc. We hang all their preschool projects proudly in the kitchen and now my office walls are a collage of anything and everything they make at home. Hailey doesn't make projects yet, unless her arms count as art. She sure loves to color marker all over herself which is fine, what isn't so great is coloring the carpet whenever I'm not watching.
Ashley loves excess. More is always better. Her preschool teachers always smile when I pick up her projects which always use at least 2x more supplies than the other kids.
It's another one of Ashley's traits that makes her great. I'm glad she's an excess girl, it matches her huge personality and we can't get enough of her.


No comments:
Post a Comment