We spent a really fun Memorial Day weekend in St. George.
We can't wait to go next time!
Ready to hit the pool! The kids loved going swimming!
Do you like how many flotation devices our kids wear? With three young kids, we are pretty cautious. Ashley keeps them all on the entire time and Andrew enjoys a little more freedom.
Visiting the Temple grounds
Zions National Park
The kids were in heaven climbing every rock we passed and looking for small animals and bugs.
Andrew took this family picture.
This picture below made Dave and I laugh forever. Andrew climbed up easily and was posed in a spot with no wind. A foot away Ashley looks like she's about to be swept away in a tornado and she knows it.
I don't know who took this picture, maybe Ashley, it sure is cute.
Until next time!







2 comments:
What a fun trip! I'm sorry I missed seeing you guys last night:(
looks so fun!!!!
Post a Comment