Andrew's last TBall game was last week. TBall doesn't thrill him like soccer but, he does like it and played great. At this age I'm just interested in experience, fun, and not loosing his lefty mitt. So, we accomplished another successful season.
Andrew and one of his best buddies, Ty Ty.
Big Fans!
Andrew has a new hobby. He loves photography. He's been spending a lot of time taking pictures around the house. I love this one because not only did he take the picture but, he created the scene.
He's crazy about taking pictures at the zoo,
especially all the new dinosaurs.
And he takes pictures of cute Hailey while we drive.
He loves to have me take pictures of his funny faces. I have about 50 from this sitting.
Cute. No matter what.
I love Andrew endlessly and he is a great buddy, really a best friend. A few weeks ago Andrew and I were butting heads a lot. We all go through phases, right? We usually do just great together and I think I've realized that the reason we sometimes drive each other crazy is because we are so similar. Ashley is a mini-Dave in so many ways, and so she's easy for me.




2 comments:
Cute pictures. We miss andrew. Ryan is starting tball in a few weeks. I cannot believe they are going to be five soon. Hope all is well!
So cute Leslie. Are you going to do summer t ball? It's been way too long since I have seen you...let's get together!
Post a Comment