June 7, 2011

9 Months Old and Such

The 9 months since Hailey's birth have flown by! But, at the same time, she is such a part of me that I have a really hard time remembering what it was like without her. 
Andrew had Hailey belly laughing so hard on Sunday afternoon. I've never seen a baby laugh so hard and for so long. 
 I sat back and took about a million darling pictures. 
 Even Ashley thought it was pretty fun. 
Ahh...sweet sisters. 
 I love The Church! I feel greatly blessed to be a part of it. But, every Sunday afternoon once we're finally all home from church I feel like doing a victory dance.
 Sweet Ashley is almost 3! 
Hailey had her 9 month check up last week, about a week past her 9 month birthday. She weighs 14.35 lbs (not on the chart) and is 26.25 inches long (10th %). Her head measures 17.1 in (33rd %). We (her parents and pediatrician) are not worried yet because she has 2 older siblings who also dipped low on the charts at this age (though not this low) and because she is such an active baby. 
~
Each of my kids has been very small early on. Andrew continues to be lean yet tall, while Ashley is pretty bitsy all around but, growing fast right now. But, Hailey is my smallest yet at this age. She eats almost non-stop and then crawls around non-stop to burn it off. Her feats from the past month are confidently pulling up to standing and balancing well, getting back to a sitting or kneeling position from a crawl, and crawling up a short set of stairs (she can do 4 alone). 
Hailey is just a wonderful, wonderful baby. She is happy, energetic, loving, curious, flexible and easy to please. She is always on the move, always ready to eat and always quick to flash that dimple. We all love Hailey!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love it on sunday's when the kids look so cute, but yes it is a lot of work. Your kids are so cute! Looks like you guys are doing good!

Heather said...

I love the matching dresses...so cute! Oh, and I HEAR YOU on the "Victory Dance" when we all get home from church. I think we (the moms) should get a major pat on the back for keeping our cool when the kids are just "done" being at church and don't want to sit still any longer! :)