December 30, 2010

Christmas Day!

Christmas with children is magical. Especially a four year old little boy who is crazy about Santa! On Christmas morning Andrew woke up and was so excited to run downstairs to check if Santa had come. He woke up at about 8:15 and Ashley was about 30 minutes later. They first opened stockings, then had breakfast, then we opened presents really slowly because they loved to stop and play with each thing. 
 Ashley put on her new dress ups and all on her own announced "I'm going to a party tonight". I won't pretend that didn't scare me. 
 Andrew's favorite present was Ironman from Grandpa Bob. That is one cool toy!
 Family picture on Christmas night using the camera timer
Merry Christmas! 

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Love all your updates! Our kids got that car set (in the top picture) and love it. Your kids are SOOOOO beautiful!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Love all your pics! Can you believe our babies are already 4 months old!!!

Brittni and Jared said...

What a fun Christmas. I can't believe how grown up Ashley looks with her heels and purse! I love to see all of your holiday traditions.