December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is always such a wonderful holiday. 
It's one of my favorites. 
 We went out to eat with my family the night before which is so nice! The always adorable Warnock side cousins, Ethan, Mac, Damon, Andrew, Alyssa, Hailey and Ashley. They were hyper after dinner and ran all over the halls and up and down the stairs but, I have NEVER seen my kids so well behaved at dinner, ever. All the kids sat together at the table and ate their food and talked, even little Ashley Bear, it was amazing. 
We spent Thanksgiving Day with the Price Family. Below are the ever darling Price side cousins; Andrew, Joe, William, Callie, Hailey, Lizzie and Ashley. That night everyone except Hailey and I went to see Tangled, which they really liked. 
 Thanksgiving was nice but, the most memorable moments center around the fact that Andrew and Ashley both had really bad diarrhea, and I'll leave the sharing at that.  

No comments: