January 21, 2011

Happy New Years!

We celebrated New Years Eve with Dave's family up at his sister's husband's family's cabin...(whew, that's a mouthful). We had so much fun sledding and snowmobiling for the day. 
Andrew was a trooper. It was really freezing and he just had a ball out in the snow. He was the only little kid that could take it. 
It was so beautiful all day. Here's the group that could take the cold (minus Dave, the photographer) up at the big hill. Like I said, I was so impressed with Andrew man being so tough out there!
Andrew and Callie
Ashley does not like the cold. She stayed close to the cabin and only came outside for brief glimpses of snow play. Who can blame her though, she's such a little pixie. 
And Hailey enjoyed the snow through the window. I was so grateful Dave's mom stayed in with her so I could spend some fun time with Andrew. 
Here's my cuties in some more Christmas PJs. I love these PJs because they are from Grandpa Bob for Christmas 2006;  Hailey is wearing Andrew's, and Ashley and Andrew are wearing hand-me-downs from Warnock cousins.
Gotta include two pictures so that everyone has a chance to be smiling once :)
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Gardner's said...

I love Buzz in the last picture with your cute kids! That is so us right now...random toys in our pictures lined up like they are part of the family!