Have I mentioned how much we love our sweet baby Hailey!?! She is cute as can be and so much fun! She is 3 months old now and I'm so grateful for her in our family everyday. Her darling dimple just melts me every smile. Miss Hailey Bug has picked up some nicknames around here. She is called Hailey, Hay Hay, the Hayster, Haze, Haystack, Hazel, Hail Bop, Hailey Bug and of course, Baby. (She is also sometimes referred to as Ashley...oops!) 
Hailey slept all through the night all on her own in her bassinet two nights last week. I'm not expecting her to do that yet but, it was a nice surprise. Most nights she sleeps from about 11pm to 4 or 5am, then comes in bed with me until about 8. She sure loves to cuddle.
Hailey is well loved by Andrew and Ashley. They fight with each other a lot but, when it comes to Hailey they love her and are sweet, considerate and quick to share with her.
Hailey is pretty similar to her older siblings as babies but, like I tell everyone who asks, she is my most enjoyable newborn. It is pretty wonderful the third time around; I feel so much more relaxed and so much less worried about schedules and lots of little things that don't matter. I pick her up and hold her as much as she wants (which is a lot but, it won't last forever so it's wonderful), feed her when she's hungry and let her sleep when and where she pleases. It's pretty liberating really, and in my opinion it makes for a happier baby and mommy.

Love that Hailey Bop!
3 comments:
She is one cute baby!! Love LOVE her dimple! So happy to hear that you are having so much fun with your cute kids!!!
She is beautiful and I concur 100% about child number 3! My husband keeps saying Truman is my favorite, which is not the case, but I am certainly enjoying him more than I could the other two! :)
She is adoreable!
Post a Comment