August 3, 2010

A Sunday Afternoon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that dress!!!! Where did you get it???????

katherine said...

ok. these are darling!!! i hope you are feeling well!!!

MJJarman said...

I have to second the cute dress!! Is it Persnickety? The kids are so cute!

Matt said...

Whoa...your kids are cute. Great photos too! You are a pro!!!

Jill said...

So cute! They are getting so big too. I love their outfits. I bet it is fun shopping for a girl. We are doing good. Hope you are too!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

Hey Miss Leslie -
I have been thinking about you and I hope you are feeling well. I will have to get the name of your swimming place for next summer. I LOVE Ashly's cute hair - it makes me sad I don't have a little girl.
Good luck these last few weeks. I hope they go fast.