April 12, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

We are tickled PINK to announce that Price Baby #3 is a little GIRLl! We are most excited that the ultrasound went nicely and all appears to be healthy and well! Dave and I both guessed that this pregnancy would be a girl and it's so nice to have the confirmation. We feel so happy, thrilled, and blessed!

It's all so incredible really, watching that heartbeat, looking at those hands and feet, imagining this new unique little person, knowing that this child is a part of me, a part of our family, a part of our forever, it's much more than amazing. I think I imagined that by the time I had a few kids the process would lose it's magic but, now I understand and appreciate more, so instead, it's the opposite and I feel great gratitude.

Andrew has long insisted that we'd have a boy. He often says, "I need a boy, you are two girls!" (referring to Ashley and me). When I told Andrew today, his happy face turned sad and he insisted that it is a boy. A little later he said, "Why won't they send us a boy? Heavenly Father is sad that we need two boys." Hopefully next time my little man!

Ashley is far too young to understand what's going on but, I'm happy that she'll have a sister so close in age. Both girls are so lucky to have a big brother and a sister, it just doesn't get any better!

I am so excited to meet and hold my new little darling! We love her already, so very very much!

15 comments:

Kristin said...

yay! Congrats on your new little girl! That will be so fun and exciting! I wish you the best with your beautiful family!!

Maughan"sters" said...

Tell Andrew to pray hard for a boy next time...that is what Zack did to get a sister!! Andrew can come to our house whenever he needs a boy to play with! Congrats! So happy that everything is good.

Danielle&Lincoln said...

That is so EXCITING! Congrats. and by the by Leslie you are so so nice to think of me on my birthday and call me and leave a message. you are so sweet. thanks a bunch.

katherine said...

AWESOME!!! congrats!! glad things look great and that all is well!!

LOVE YOU!!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

Yea!!! Congrats on baby girl. It is so fun to find out. I am glad everything else looks good.

Brittni and Jared said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Grandma Snow said...

Congratulations Leslie and Dave! Andrew will become the protector of his sisters, just you wait and see! What a beautiful family! We love you -
Lulu & Grant

Anonymous said...

Wahoo for girls!!!!!! She will be darling just like the rest of your kiddos!!!

Matt said...

Oh, Leslie, I am sooooo very happy for you and your family! That is very exciting news! Yippee skippy for another cute Price girl!

Christy said...

Congrats - that's very exciting. Cute Andrew though - poor little guy. It was fun seeing you the other day at Little Gym - i wanted to apologize for complaining the whole time though!

Gardner's said...

yeah! This is so perfect! i totally agree that gratitude and joy only increases with each pregnancy!! You are one lucky Mama!

{littlefam} said...

yay! so excited for you guys - you make beautiful children! :)

Karly said...

Congrats! How fun and exciting!

Jessica Petersen said...

Congrats Price family!!! That is fun news!

Jill said...

congrats!!! that is so cool. what is your due date? We miss you guys too, we need to plan a play date. I got the baskets from pottery barn kids. Easter is my fav. holiday so I figured why not go all out. anyway tell the fam hi for us!!!