Dave ran the SL Marathon again this year, making it his 6th! He did great and our family is always so proud of him for his great race and all the time and training too! We went to see Dave at about mile 18. Dave's mom was nice enough to make cute signs and bring balloons for the kids to hold, since their own mother would've never gotten around to that.
I love the picture below! The kids weren't real excited to be stuck on a small piece of grass just waiting. I can't get over their funny expressions of grumpy boredom.
Here he comes!
Dave took a quick break to for pictures
Good Work Dave! We are proud of you!









1 comment:
Leslie, I just caught up! Congrats to Dave--that is great! We were there, cheering for my bro and sister-in-law, who did the half.
Super cute Easter pics, too! And congrats on another girl! Yay!
Post a Comment