I see you
Visiting the Fire Breathing Halloween Spider
Andrew and Dave's night out at the Jazz Game
Kate the Giraffe
A different Jazz game, Ashley's turn
Hailey's turn! Hooray! The kids each love going to Jazz games with Daddy. It's a special alone time, lots of excitement and they get some yummy treat.
Ashley's Class had 50's Day for the 50th Day of School
Ashley and Andrew both went to a Snake and Reptile Birthday party. I'm so glad I wasn't there, just seeing these pictures makes me squirm. The moms there said most kids acted like a normal person does around snakes but, not my Ashley! She couldn't get close enough and was having a blast.
A fall day playdate with Mary, Amelia, Abby and Ashley.
Nathan and I watching the playdaters
Andrew had fun at a Dance Party Birthday. So cool!
Visiting the Fire Breathing Spider in Nana's neighborhood
No comments:
Post a Comment