November 29, 2014

2 month old Nathan

Nathan's Birth Announcement
Nathan on his 2 month birthday. He is always ready to smile, just needs a second of eye contact. He's not a great sleeper because I've trained him to love to snuggle and be held. He is handsome, sweet and wonderful.
And some more on his 2 month birthday
Showing his little dimple
He has grown a lot and is just about done with his newborn size clothes. I enjoy him so much. He is pure joy to me. 
Nathan's 2 month checkup was about a week late because of the Thanksgiving holiday. He weighed 10.85 lbs (22nd%) and measured 22.83 inches (36th%). Like his big siblings, he's on the small side. He nurses exclusively (and a lot!). I feel so grateful that I have been able to nurse him and each of my kids and that it's always gone so well. He loves to eat and is growing well.

No comments: