Most Sunday evenings in the summer we walk the H Rock road. The kids (Mainly Andrew and Ashley and older cousins Joe, Callie and sometimes Liz) scamper to the top even if they're wearing flip flops. I haven't been up there in ages but, that's good since I can't remember it well and therefore don't worry as much about letting a 5 year old handle it on her own. Hailey likes it because it's HER letter.
We love to go to Millcreek Canyon. It takes us about 3 minutes to get there and the kids love exploring. There is so much to love about living in Utah. Though I'm sure I could happy in most places I love being here.
Everyone's favorite is climbing the waterfall.
Haze isn't ready to climb it just yet but, she loves the idea of it.
Ashley LOVES it. She climbs up fast every time! Her adventure seeking personality is fun.
Andrew loves it too. He is not slow by any means, just more like normal.
When she reaches the top of the waterfall it's a wild jump to the next adventure.
A small little waterfall up above
I have an amazing friend in my ward named Michele. She has 4 children and her youngest is Andrew's age, though she has missionary and college aged children too. She's one of those women who just loves kids and would've liked a house full. She and her daughter invited Hailey, and 3 other 3 or 4 year olds from the ward for a Zoo Day right before school let out. There was no reason for it, just for fun. Hailey was so excited and had the BEST day!
~
From Left: Mary, Stella, Megan, Hailey and Rachel
Hailey is far left
THEN, she got them each a Happy Meal and took them to Evergreen Park!
After the park she took them back to her house and they played a bit more. I'm sure they'd each have happily stayed for weeks.
Sweet Sisters Kate and Hailey, eating a Gogurt on the stairs. I am blessed that my children have each other.




















No comments:
Post a Comment