This Fall Andrew and Ashley are playing on the same TBall team. There are 8 boys and 2 girls, all about Andrew's size or bigger, except Ashley. Andrew has played enough to know just what to do and have a fun time at it. And Ashley is about the cutest thing ever keeping up with a bunch of kids at least a foot taller than her. It is fitting that her extra long TShirt has the Giants logo.
Throw me the ball!
Running to 3rd base
Ashley with Coach Percy. He is the most animated, fun, and overall best coach we've ever had, not to mention a great teacher! I love the size difference between him and Ashley. He calls her Little Mama.
Andrew can hit great off the Tee, and well if he's pitched too most the time too, just depending on if he feels intimidated or not.
Ashley after throwing the ball Home. The best thing is that she wants to play.
Team Huddle
Our Team
2 comments:
Looks like a TON of fun! Can we borrow Coach Percy sometime? He looks like a TON of fun too! :)
I started playing t-ball about Ashley's age. What a cute girl! I LOVE that picture of Coach Percy and her. And I love that you are inside!
Post a Comment