February is not my favorite month but, we're half way through which is promising. Here's some pics to document a little of what we've been up to.
~
Miss Hailey Haystack is growing! She does well with tummy time and prefers it to being on her back. On her back she manages to scoot around and in circles. On her tummy she can roll over and scoot herself forward. She isn't crawling but, it's pretty amazing to watch her move like a little worm; slowly but surely she can travel about 4 feet forward.
Hailey got her first taste of baby cereal on February 1st, at just past 5 months old. Ashley was really interested and had to help. Hailey still isn't gulping it down and doesn't seem impressed with this real food idea.
One day I put Ashley's hair up funny before naps...
...and when I took it out this is what we got. Wowsah!
Hailey's first tooth sprouted up on February 10th. That several months earlier than her siblings! She didn't seem to complain at all. The tooth is tiny but when she bites it hurts! It has been a month of teeth for us: Dave and I both had old fillings that had to be re-done (one for him, two for me - ouch!) and Andrew and Ashley both had dental checkups too - they're cavity free - hooray!
Dave's Grandma Karma celebrated her 90th Birthday with a fun party at the Price's. She is an incredible woman who has crocheted all the great grandkids favorite blankets and is an absolute hoot. We love grandma Karma!
Dave and the girls at Karma's party
We celebrated Dave's 31st Birthday this month. On Friday night we went out to dinner with friends and then home with everyone for cake. It's always so fun to be with friends! On Saturday we went out to Bonsai with just our little family. It's so fun to take kids there, they were so entertained by the chef, knives, fire, etc. that we had a really calm dinner. On Sunday night we continued our celebrations with Dave's family. It was a whole weekend of celebrating so I think Dave had a pretty fun Birthday. Dave is so fun to be with and he continues to always make me laugh! He takes great care of me and our kids and I love him!
Hailey discovered her thumb at the beginning of this month. She loves it and so do I! She prefers her left hand and it really soothes her. I often put her down on her belly to do something for a few minutes and come back to find her fast asleep sucking away on her thumb! The only drawback is that she scratches the skin by her eye so much.
To the few people still reading this blog, I know I include way too many pictures but, I'm so far behind on my scrapbooking that for now my blog includes everything I care about even if it's pretty blah to anyone else.
~
Other events of the month: *Our sweet nephew/cousin Ethan was baptized. Andrew and Ashley were in heaven spending time with their cousins. *We've had more play dates and birthday parties lately than ever. We've even had a couple of fun outings despite the cold. It's all helped distract me from the bad weather. *I enforced a week long ban of TV/Media last week (because of excessive whining for TV). We don't watch much to start so I gave up just a little free time and heard a lot less whining, it was worth it. *I loved being the volunteer mom for Andrew's preschool Valentine's Day party. Andrew is one smart cookie and the best little bud I could ever ask for. *Ashley's vocabulary gets bigger and bigger and cuter and funnier each day. Her pronunciation is really improving too. That little girl walks all over me because I just can't get enough of her!
Other events of the month: *Our sweet nephew/cousin Ethan was baptized. Andrew and Ashley were in heaven spending time with their cousins. *We've had more play dates and birthday parties lately than ever. We've even had a couple of fun outings despite the cold. It's all helped distract me from the bad weather. *I enforced a week long ban of TV/Media last week (because of excessive whining for TV). We don't watch much to start so I gave up just a little free time and heard a lot less whining, it was worth it. *I loved being the volunteer mom for Andrew's preschool Valentine's Day party. Andrew is one smart cookie and the best little bud I could ever ask for. *Ashley's vocabulary gets bigger and bigger and cuter and funnier each day. Her pronunciation is really improving too. That little girl walks all over me because I just can't get enough of her!




8 comments:
You don't put up too many pictures AT ALL! And considering you have the cutest kids ever, keep the pictures coming!
I hear ya on the month of February! I am ready for warmer weather. And I don't think you post too many pictures either! I love the pictures of your cute little kids!!
I'm glad to be a reader of your blog...and keep the pictures coming! Your kids are just way too cute NOT to! :) I'm glad Dave had a good b-day...tell him "hi" for me.
Hey Price's. We just got the Christmas card we sent you in the mail. Did you guys move or did I just address it wrong? We got your card and loved it. Thanks again and happy February!
Abby, we got your card...?! We didn't move, maybe you send us 2 :) I'll leave a comment on your blog.
I guess I sent two and the other one didn't make it. I'm glad you at least got one of them. I need to be more organized but during the holidays that's pretty much impossible:-)
I love Karma too!!!!
Your kids are darling and you are Super Mom!!!
Post a Comment