January 28, 2011

Can't Get Enough!

Picture Overload...I know. I can't ever seem to pick just one!
 Hailey will be 5 months old in a few days. She began rolling over at the beginning of this week and now she does it a lot! She does well with tummy time and has great head control. She's been very strong since birth. Hailey continues to be a snuggle baby who loves (insists) on being held a lot. She is super social, loves to laugh at Andrew most of all and smiles and talks to anyone who'll look. She also continues to be a not-so-great sleeper, sleeping through the night only once or maybe twice a week and waking up once a night the rest of the time. That's my own fault though for pulling her into bed with me with every whimper. But, she'll only be little for such a short time and I love it, so overall the sleep is worth it to me. 
Side note: This is not a regular hair look for Andrew! I'd just finished washing hands and faces after lunch and his hair got a slick over nerd do. Lucky for him he looks cute no matter what. 
~
We moved Ashley into a big girl bed this week. She loves her crib and really didn't want to go but, Hailey will outgrow the bassinet soon so it's time for Ashley to move up too. I decided I didn't want to give up having a playroom so she and Andrew will share a room, at least for now. They both love having a partner in crime and have become even more bold in getting out of bed whenever they please. Ashley had been climbing out of her crib for months and now it's just that much easier. Since the move they go to bed much later, wake up much earlier and practically boycott naps. I'm hoping that in a few weeks they get worn out and get back to regular, if not we'll split them up again I guess. Ashley looks so cute in her little bed that it almost makes up for how sad it made me to see her empty crib and realize that our 'baby bear' is growing up too. 

5 comments:

Jill J said...

Your kids are just beautiful....Like you! And I hope Andrew smells as good as Dave as he grows up :). They all look so much alike.

Becca said...

Sweet, sweet kids! We know about the late-night shenangigans with our boys in the same room. But, I'm with you--the playroom is too awesome. I'll put 10 kids in the same room before I give up the playroom! (but, of course, I would never actually have 10 kids...)

Maughan"sters" said...

You've been busy blogging and having fun! Happy belated birthday!

Kristin said...

What cute and fun pictures!! You have such an adorable family!!!

Suzie said...

I love Ashley's pig tails!