March 9, 2010

Bubbles, Spring and Gymnastics

Bubbly Tubby Time
I'm so ready for spring!
Andrew and Ashley have a class at the Little Gym once a week. We're about half way through the semester and I tried to get pictures today but, the kids move fast so most turned out like this - blurry. They always have so much fun and it's been a great outlet through these cold months. Andrew is so excited when it's time for 'Gymnastics'. It's even more fun because we signed up with my friend Leslie, and her kids are my kids' exact ages and great buddies, and also our friends Lindsey and Carmen are in the class, which means I have buddy moms too!  
Andrew and Owen
Andrew swinging like a monkey next to cute Ella
 
There is one boy in the class that always seems to search Ashley out to maul her with loves, which she hates! He wasn't there today but, another little boy often seemed to be following right behind her. She is just that cute :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures in the tub really show how much Andrew and Ashley look alike!!! I've never really thought that before but after those pics I can totally see it!!! Too cute!!!

Angela said...

Man they grow fast, Ashley still has way more hair than Ella. We miss you guys!

{littlefam} said...

so fun that we are in the same little gym class - your kids are adorable!

Brittni and Jared said...

Hi Leslie- How are you feeling these days? It looks like you guys are having fun and staying busy this winter! Thanks for the cute valentine that Andrew sent Eli. He loved it! He was so excited to get mail.

Matt said...

What cute little monkeys you have there! Looks like the gymnastics class is a lot of fun! That is great that they get to go together!!! Good times!

Christy said...

Hey what class do you go to? Josh has a class on Thurs 11:45 and we're doing the Mon 11:00 this summer. We should be in the same class - then maybe I would actually like going!

Maughan"sters" said...

I love Ashley's dress.
When do you find out what you are having?