We threw our 'Annual' Halloween Party was last night and it was so funny. We had 17 kids and 22 adults and tons of great costumes. It has been annual since 2002, except in 2008 when Ashley was fairly new and I just didn't get to it. We saw so many hilarious and clever costumes and I can't believe it but, I didn't even get my camera out once!
~
Special thanks to Nick Ratto and Schrof for their above and beyond eye catching costumes, to Heather for her very authentic ensemble, and Anne for her not so authentic ensemble, Suz for being willing to wear her father-in-law's adult Bee costume, Ryan, Jeff and Josh for the Pam, Gayle Charlotte trio, and everyone else too! And of course, all the kids looked darling/awesome! Thanks Everyone who could come!
~
Special thanks to Nick Ratto and Schrof for their above and beyond eye catching costumes, to Heather for her very authentic ensemble, and Anne for her not so authentic ensemble, Suz for being willing to wear her father-in-law's adult Bee costume, Ryan, Jeff and Josh for the Pam, Gayle Charlotte trio, and everyone else too! And of course, all the kids looked darling/awesome! Thanks Everyone who could come!
~
Since I don't have a picture of 2009 I thought I'd post one from Halloween 2002, which is a year before Dave and I got married. This isn't the entire group that year but, it cracks me up! (sorry to everyone who was there but isn't pictured). In these 7 years we've really grown! When this picture was taken 7 of these adults weren't married yet, and now they all are, and only one couple had a child and now this small group has 19 kids (and counting)! Isn't that funny!
Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:
Wow, I forgot when we dressed up Leslie and Dave. That's a serious blast from the past! Was I really the only one with a kid???
I am SO sad we missed it! Sounds like it was a blast. Next year I designate myself to take a picture of the group so that you can chronicle the years of the annual Price party...
i am so bummed we missed it. i thought for sure we would make it this year and nothing would get in our way. thanks to runny noses and coughs, we missed it again. i am so so bummed!!
Leslie, thank you for giving us an excuse to dress up all crazy-like! And thanks for the shout-out in your post...I felt like my costume was a little over the top after I left! :) I'm sad that we had to leave a bit early, and the kids were bummed too. We'll have to play again soon!
I love the blast from the past picture. Even better everyone still looks great after having 19 children!
Post a Comment