Love this happy baby!
Click to see some of her 1-year photo shoot with Laura at Busath.
Andrew started swimming lessons this week. He is definitely the youngest kid there and I'm wondering if I should've waited until next year. He isn't so sure about the lessons just yet but, I'm hoping he finishes with good memories and not tramatic ones. 
Camping is a 4th of July tradition for some people...but, not for me. We had a great 2-night camp-out that was just my style. We roasted marshmellows and had smores over at our cousin's house, then came home and Dave and Andrew pitched the tent in our dining room. Andrew liked sleeping in the tent so much that the next night I slept in there with him. That's my kind-of camping! 
The kids loved playing in the tent!
Happy 4th of July! We went to the Granite High fireworks show on the 3rd (which I hadn't heard of before but, it was really fun!), camped in our dining room, Dave ran a 10K race EARLY on the 4th, we ate and played at the Nielsen Family Breakfast (Andrew got to play with the bounce house, kid games, temp tattoos and he got a sword shaped balloon). We had some family dinners, sparklers, more fireworks, and a nephew's baby blessing. It was a fabulous long weekend with lots of fun time together as a family.
Look at me, I'm standing by myself!
These pictures are from a few days earlier but, I had to include them because they made us laugh. Poor Ashley was so tired; she slept while she sucked on this fruit leather for over half an hour.
Oh, and I guess I ought to remember that we celebrated our 6th Anniversary near the end of June. It's so close to Ashley's BDay and during such a busy week this year that it was easy to forget. Our present to each other was a great big landscaping job on our front and backyard. Here's the curious kiddos watching the big diggers at work. I may have had a hard time remembering the big day this year but, I sure don't forget how much I love Dave and how lucky I am to have him.
Check out Ashley's mullet! 
9 comments:
Looks like you had a fun holiday! Happy Birthday cute little Ashley!
That is so funny, because I gave Chase a fruit leather while we were at This is the Place Park, and he sucked on that thing for at least 20 minutes, so content and not a care in the world. I think your idea of camping is perfect.
Ashley is wearing a headband and flower in her hair!!
It will be so nice to get your yard in...can't wait to see it!
I am glad your camping trip turned out better than ours :). Can I put in a request for before and after pictures of your yard? I love the picture of the kids peering out the window.
So cute! I love her pictures too! The beach was awesome.We have to get together sooN!!!
those pictures of her asleep in the highchair are absolutely priceless!
Ha, love the fruit leather pictures. And ya, that is my kind of camping too.
Love the mullet. I think I'm going to steal your camping idea.
Love the fourth of July outfits! And if any of my future children don't like camping, I'll send them to your house!
Post a Comment