Ashley turned 1 on June 22nd! Oh how I love my Ashley girl! I hope I can always remember how incredible and sweet she is right now. She is a joy and an adventure each day. She brings so much love to our family. She is cuddly, cute, happy, curious, silly, strong willed, hungry, messy, smart, ticklish, loving, adventurous, playful and captivating! Here are a few things I want to remember about my Baby Girl at 1 year old:
*LOVES water! Loves any way to play and splash in the water and loves to put her face in and make bubbles. Doesnt' care at all if it's in her eyes.
*Such a momma's girl. She reaches for me before I've even completely handed her to someone else.
*So independent too. Loves to do things herself already! Loves to go up stairs and then look back and smile mischievously
*Mess Maker! She gets into everything, and fast! Andrew calls her Trouble Maker. I always strip her down before she eats.
*The world's best eater! If she could talk she'd ask 'are you going to eat that?', holy cow this girl eats everything, and a lot of it.
*Our tiny little lightweight
*Loves to be chased and loves peek-a-boo games
*Loves soft things. Aways loves to cuddle and play on anything soft.
*Has just two tiny teeth
*Smells like heaven
*Claps, Says Uh-Oh, and is starting to wave and is starting to say hi
*Constantly on the move
*Extra cute when she sleeps
*Still doesn't like her carseat, unless she's tired enough to fall asleep in it.
*Loves to play with Andrew and laughs when he wrestles her
*So Smart! Figures out toys and how things work,
*Likes to color with sidewalk chalk and doodle pad
*Plays Pass with a ball
*Usually crawls on all fours but, she pushes up to crawl using her hands and feet on hard floor
*Can stand alone for a moment now, balance is getting pretty good
*Angel Face
*Always books it towards an open door or staircase
*Gets mad if Andrew bully's her but, she tries to bully him
*Has the cutest little laugh
*Big beautiful smile and bright blue eyes
*Gives the best hugs and cuddles, what a lovie!
~
Our family loves Ashley so much! We celebrated Ashley's birthday a few different times. It's always fun to have a Birthday week instead of just one day! We tried to do things she'd love. On the rainy Saturday before her BDay we swam with my side of the family at the Murray pool. The air was so warm that I couldn't keep my camera lens from fogging up.
Swimming is exhausting! I couldn't resist taking this cuddly naptime picture!
On Ashley's Birthday we set up the kiddie pool and sprinklers in the yard. Ashley took 3 tubs that day and took a nice nap. She was happy so, all in all it was a nice day.

For Dinner she had Pizza and Strawberries, just a few of her many favorite foods.
We opened a few presents that evening
The next morning we broke out Ashley's new present; a Water Table. She loves it, of course!
On Wednesday we had a Polka Dot Party to celebrate with family and friends. 
I made her a fun Polka Dot cake. Our camera wasn't working well that night so sadly I don't have many pictures but, once I get some from our family's camera I'll add them. Thanks to our family and friends who could come.
Birthday Aftermath. It's so fun to have balloons and boxes in the house!
5 comments:
Wow! What a fun party weekend. Love the cake very creative and the water table sure looks fun!!! Ashely is adorable!! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Ashley!! Cute party idea, sorry we missed out!!
Love the smile on that girl.
That picture of Andrew taking a nap is priceless!
I like the polka dot theme!
I wish we could have made it to her party. Happy 1st Birthday Ashley!
She is so cute. I can't believe she is one. It was so fun to see you Sunday! Miss you guys!
Les- check my work blog- a few of my favs of Ash are up!xoxo
Post a Comment