Sweet Ashley is just scooching all around these days. Don't mind the sweet potato above her eye...she's saving that for later.
Her smile is contagious and her bright eyes melt me! Look at those big cute cheeks, she sure doesn't look like a skinny 3rd percentile baby to me!
"Look Mom, Bugs! They're Canibals!" (Canibals is a word used in Toy Story :)
"Look at my Messy Face, I have a Beard"
After singing a long Frosty the Snowman song: "Peace Out Frosty"
Laying in bed at naptime: "Sing me a Song and Hold my Hand" - irresistable!
Several times a day: "Want me to tell you something?" or "Want me to ask you a question?", which is always followed by "At the museum they have lots of balls" and other info about the Childrens Museum.
I wish I could write down all the funny things he says, these two cuties sure keeps me smiling!
1 comment:
Peace out Frosty, that's classic! They are so cute!
Post a Comment