April 8, 2009

Ashley's Photo Shoot

Ashley had her 9 month pictures taken yesterday by our good friend who is an amazing photographer at Busath. Ashley is a happy, sweet baby and she did great during the entire session; I was so proud! It didn't hurt that Laura is so talented and fun to be with! I love the pictures so far and can't wait to see the rest! Click Here to see my baby girl on Laura's Photo blog.

8 comments:

Suzie said...

Soooooooo cute!!

Bruschke said...

Les, you are such a doll! I had so much fun shooting Ashley- she was seriously amazing! Let's get the fams together soon.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Those are to die for!!

Robyn said...

Wow, Laura is a great photographer, and she had a DARLING subject! Ashley's hair is so cute!

Maughan"sters" said...

I love the ones on the white couch. I'm terrible with pictures...I have only gotten 6 month ones of Ashlyn and that's it!

House of Payne said...

Hey! Super cute! What is your new address?

Ashley said...

Amazing!!!

Sarah said...

Wow what great pictures, Ashley is just so darling!