We are excited, and sad to announce that our wonderful home is for sale! We're excited because we are moving to a bigger home that will give us space to grow, and it is only about a mile away! But, we are really sad because we absolutely love our home and neighborhood. Even though the new home is close, we will be in a new ward and stake, and will have to be released from our callings, which is so sad for both of us. Our home is so special to us, we have so many wonderful memories, and I know I will cry when I have to say goodbye. It really is bittersweet!
It is a great time to buy a house! We are getting a great deal on a short-sale home (pre-foreclosure). At the same time, it is a horrible time to sell a house and we need all the help we can get. So I'm asking all of you to please tell anyone you know who is thinking about looking to make sure to see our charming home! You can't beat the location/street/neighborhood and we have remodeled everything! The only thing it needs is a garage, but our carport could be easily converted, or a 2-car attached could be added on super easy. Here are pictures, and you can see more on ksl.com ad (zip code 84109) or at utahrealestate.com MLS#867555 (I feel strongly that these pictures don't do the home justice at all, especially the bedrooms. I didn't take them so they'll have to work for now) 














We don't have a flyer yet but, here are the details:
It is a great time to buy a house! We are getting a great deal on a short-sale home (pre-foreclosure). At the same time, it is a horrible time to sell a house and we need all the help we can get. So I'm asking all of you to please tell anyone you know who is thinking about looking to make sure to see our charming home! You can't beat the location/street/neighborhood and we have remodeled everything! The only thing it needs is a garage, but our carport could be easily converted, or a 2-car attached could be added on super easy. Here are pictures, and you can see more on ksl.com ad (zip code 84109) or at utahrealestate.com MLS#867555 (I feel strongly that these pictures don't do the home justice at all, especially the bedrooms. I didn't take them so they'll have to work for now) 














Beautiful Canyon Rim Rambler! Remodeled 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom
*Newly Remodeled Kitchen *Granite Countertops *Stainless Steel Appliances *Tile Backsplash *Maple Cabinets *Double Pane Windows *Plantation Shutters *Crown Molding and Baseboards *Window Trims with Crown Molding *Hardwood Floors *New Carpet *New Tile *Jetted Tub *Central Air Conditioning *New Paint *Bright, Open Basement with Large Windows and High Ceilings *Large Laundry Room *Extra Pantry *Great Layout
*Nice Large, Fully Fenced Backyard *Hot Tub *Storage Shed *Patio *Outside Lighting *Full Automatic Sprinklers *Mature, Well-Kept Landscaping *Classic Red Brick Home *2-Car Covered Carport, Would be Very Easy to enclose or add-on a 2-Car Garage if wanted
*Quiet Street *Awesome Neighborhood *Central Location *Quick access to I-80, I-215, downtown, U of U and skiing *Great schools: Canyon Rim, Wasatch and Skyline
Gorgeous, High Quality Home with a Wonderful Location! You will love this home!
Gorgeous, High Quality Home with a Wonderful Location! You will love this home!
MLS # 867555
$289,900
Listed with Romney Real Estate
Contact: 801-521-3533 or 801-673-0905
17 comments:
How exciting, but sad you're leaving the neighborhood. I can't believe you didn't tell me! I heard from someone in the stake. Sounds like a great opportunity... good for you guys.
Congrats!!! I called you the other day when I heard the exciting news but never got a hold of you. Can't wait to see the new house!!!
Katie
You guys have done such a beautiful job with your home!!! If only Luke and I were done with school and knew where we were going, WE'D buy it! Good good luck.
Just thinking, you should list your house on http://www.utahpim.com/housing.html
That's how we got our buyer when we sold. It's for all the residents, doctors & med students moving to Salt Lake to work at the U. Plus, it's only $25 to list. Definitely worth it.
Where are the pictures of the new house?
ya, i wanna see your new place too! oh i hope you can sell this place fast!! good luck!!
Congrats on the new house!! Good luck with the selling process. It can be a headache with little ones to pick up after. You are in a great area close to the city so hopefully you will get lots of people looking for that reason. If I hear of anyone looking I will send them your way. I can't wait to see pics on the new house.
Cool guys! SO happy that the short sale worked out for you! Good luck.
Leslie, Leslie, Leslie--What can I say? I am so sad. I am also excited for you guys. I know you have family, but if you need help I'm sure Ryan would love to play with Andrew and Ashley. I would be happy to watch them for you if you need help moving. We'll have to chat!
Im so glad you found something close...Owen needs his buddy and I need mine!
I think your house looks great in those pictures!! I will spread the word! Can't wait to see your new house!
This is so exciting! I can't wait to see your new place!
Oh man! Can I buy your house? oh wait....too long of a commute! dang! It is beautiful! Nice job--I'm sure you'll sell it in no time! good luck with the move!!
Dave and Leslie,
The house looks great. I wish ours had been in half as good of shape. I'm sure it will go quick. We're excited for you guys.
Good luck,
Chad and Marci Green
Darling home and look forward to seeing photos of your new one. I keep you in mind when people say they are looking for a home.
Leslie, that is so exciting for you! The ward will be so sad to see you go.
I for sure add my two cents about how beautiful your house is! You have done a fabulous job. Whoever buys it will be very lucky.
Good luck with the move and everything!
I am so excited for you, and can't wait to see pics of the new house. Good Luck with everything!
Post a Comment