February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Dave!

Happy Birthday to Dave!!!! His Birthday is February 13th, and this year it was Friday the 13th! We had a little get-together with some friends on his BDay and with his family another night.
Dave is ambitious, hardworking, sweet, funny, fun to be with, kind, caring and happy. Here are a few reasons I LOVE my Dave.
  • He works very hard and I get to stay home with the kiddos because of it
  • He loves to travel
  • He is still just the silly kid I knew in high school
  • He makes me laugh everyday...all the time
  • He cleans the bathrooms, I've only cleaned a bathroom a couple times in the last year
  • He folds tons of laundry
  • He is successful
  • He loves to play and watch sports
  • He would sacrifice anything for our family
  • He is a good friend
  • We like to watch the same TV shows
  • He always tells me to go buy myself things even though I never do
  • He is loud
  • He comes from a great family and has great friends too
  • He is a great Dad and he loves our kids like crazy!
  • He has a strong and unwavering testimony of the Church and of our Savior
  • He reads to Andrew and puts him to bed every night
  • He is tall
  • He likes to cook and try new recipes
  • He has a great Elmo voice
  • He tells me I'm a good cook, which is a lie, but he is very supportive
  • He is good at just about everything he tries
  • He lets me think that I'm funny
  • He won't be walked over
  • He is a neat freak
  • He is a backseat driver and an impatient driver
  • He loves to give Andrew or me fun surprises
  • He is his own person
  • He doesn't like running yet he is training for his 4th marathon
  • He is a goofball
  • He is talented
  • He is determined
  • He values our family more than anything else
  • He is handsome
  • He is a good example and friend to the YM he serves in our ward
  • He is my best friend and I love to spend time with him, no matter what we do
  • He gives me compliments
  • He gags when he changes poopy diapers, which always makes me laugh so hard
  • I love him more and more each day

Poor Dave, I didn't even get him a Birthday present (b/c my BDay was last month and my gift was for both of our BDays)...but, Happy Birthday. I love you forever Dave!!!

Andrew and Ashley; becoming best buddies!

Drew LOVES taking tubs and most often requests a tub in the kitchen sink. The sink is getting tight as he gets bigger!
They look so similar when Ashley's hair is wet. A woman at church told me they were twins just separated by a little extra time. I hope my next kids look just like these two cuties!
Andrew loves Dave's friends and he especially loves Tyler and Boba (Andrew nicknamed Ryan Boba all on his own, and it stuck). The night we went to the Utah Jazz Players Night was perfect because Tyler, Boba and Andrew's great buddy Livie were all there - hooray! Olivia, Boba and Andrew climbing the stairs.
They are pretty funny together and love to run!
We can't wait for Livie's little sister to come join the fun in a few months!

11 comments:

Robyn said...

I didn't realize Dave and William share a b-day. Loved your list of reasons to love Dave. My David always gags at poopy diapers and it is so funny! And I am VERY impressed that Dave cleans the bathroom. Way to go!

Robyn said...

P.S. I don't think those kids of yours could be even one ounce cuter. Holy moly.

Maughan"sters" said...

Happy b-day to Dave! Ask him if he'll still clean the bathrooms (everyday) when he has 3 young boys that shoot waterfalls!! I don't think Brandon has ever cleaned our bathrooms...honestly! You are lucky :)

Evans Fam said...

your little family is so adorable.

Marielle Carlisle said...

Whoa, next kids? I can't even begin to think about having more kids. I'm maxed out right now.

Your kids are so cute.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Cute tub pics!!! Your kids DO look a lot a like!!!

Posey's said...

Happy birthday to Dave!! I love the pictures of your kids in the tub! They are sooo cute!

katherine said...

i love that you and dave ended up together. go rams. and you make such cute babies.

Matt said...

I totally laughed out loud when I read that Dave gags when he changes diapers! That is funny stuff. Your kiddos are adorable...but it was bound to happen with the fabulous parents that they have! Tell David "Happy B-day" from the Croppers!

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday Dave!! At least you know your wife is older that you are! HA!

Anonymous said...

Livie sure does love her buddy Andrew! She still talks about the zoo almost everyday! It's time to go again!