January 25, 2009

Cute as a Button!

Hey Everybody! We're still here! I have been really horrible about taking pictures lately; probably because I overloaded during December...We've been keeping busy this month with lots of friends, playdates and fun outings inbetween bouts of colds, coughs and general winter sickness.
~
We went to the 'Walking with Dinosaurs' show which was really incredible. If you haven't heard of it take a look at the website or UTube. It was awesome! Andrew was a great sport and liked the whole show right up until the end when the very loud, very big, very scary TRex came out. Andrew said, "Mommy, let's go to my house" then he repeated himself over and over, more loudly and stressed, each time the TRex roared. He made it through though and really enjoyed it - especially being with cousins and eating popcorn.

For my birthday (and his too, coming up in February) Dave surprised me with the Wii, and then his parents gave me (us) the Wii Fit. I'm definitely anti-video game but, these are different and really fun!

9 comments:

Robyn said...

The Wii sort of turned me around on video games too. I love the new look of your blog! And as always, those kids are just to die for cute.

Gardner's said...

My husband got me wii fit for christmas and it has been really fun. Lizzy has her own profile and rocks at the soccer. I bet andrew will get the hang of it too, it is so funny to watch!! Ashly looks so big and beautiful in those pics!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

Your little baby is not a baby anymore. She is a doll and looks so happy. Also, Cole has the same red sweater as Andrew - great minds must think alike (or maybe all the great minds live in Utah where there are only a few cute boy stores) :).

Jill said...

You will love your Wii. It is a fun activity to do as a family. Ryan loves the sports, tennis, baseball, and even golf. I just got "my fitness coach" for the Wii and love it. It reminds of when you use to lead us in aerobics. I am glad you had fun at walking with dino's. I can't believe our babies are growing up!

Brynn said...

I am in the same boat as your Wii and Wii Fit. Was anti...now rather enjoy them. Nice to see you again! :) Kate's surgery is done now, so we need a little get together soon!

Lanes said...

Ashley is SO cute! 'Nuff said :)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

She is cute!!! I love that Andrew made it through the Trex..what a sport!!

Katie said...

What darling pictures of Ashley. She is growing fast!

I am so sorry you had o go through the croup/pneumonia x-ray experience. It is awful! I am glad she is doing better.

Jill J said...

The Wii is pretty fun. I've only played my neighbors...but it's fun. Ashley is beautiful