January 31, 2018

January 2018 - Part 3

 Ski morning at Deer Valley with Kim and Russ

 Hailey dressed up in Daddy's clothes
Nate sometimes falls asleep while we read books in Hailey and Katie's bed. He is happy to be there and snuggled in.  
 And sometimes he sleeps in his own little bed 
 Heading home after a ski day for me with Hailey and Katie


 Ashley went to an 80's themed birthday party for Ivy. She didn't believe me that the other girls would be dressed crazy for it, so her outfit is way too mild. 
Damon's farewell sacrament meeting was great! We're excited for him! 
 The first graders dress up like 100 year olds to celebrate the 100th day of school. Grandma Hailey was picture perfect! 





 I helped in her class party so I got a chance to get some extra pictures








 Dave and I were able to go to the Jazz game in his office's good seats
 The 3 littles climbing the everyone's favorite tree





 Go Nate! 

No comments: