Sweet Kate fell asleep on my lap one afternoon. She is growing up and these moments are more rare. I love her so very much.
Another fun Jazz Game night for my Andrew Man and me.
Soccer started back up for Spring Season. Hailey has an adorable team of almost all girls. She isn't the most aggressive player but, she gets in there pretty well and tries hard. She has lots of fun but, she seems more aware that she she isn't scoring goals (where Ashley never cared at this age) and I hope she continues to like it as she improves, rather than give up.
Running an errand with Ashley and she could barely get back in the car since the next car parked so close. We had a good laugh.
Lemonade Stand on the corner, with Ashley's friend Isabelle too.
Late night trampoline jumping with some friends over.
Katie started a little tumbling class right after Hailey's class. She LOVES it and looks forward to it so much.
At the school playground for a few minutes
3rd grade Science Project. Andrew did this project because, well, it seemed easy to me. He did the project on his own and typed up the words but, I took all the pictures and mounted the entire sign. At the Science Fair I realized I'd done too much, since his board looked professional and most the others looked like the kids had done it. I usually make all kid projects be real kid-done projects and now I know that the Science Fair should be kid-done too!
Nate got a big bump and small slice on the side of his right eye during Conference Weekend while we watched Conference and he walked (and then fell) by the TV. A pediatrician in our ward said it didn't need stitches. And luckily, he was still all smiles soon afterwards.
Hailey is such a fun-loving, crazy, cute, goofy girl.
Hailey made a cave in Nate's crib. Then I found her asleep in it!
Nate's first haircut!
Emma, Amelia and Ashley at Amelia's baptism.
Nathan is so happy! He is handsome, cuddly, kind. He is crazy and also reserved. We love him to pieces.
Take a look at Nate's face! This is how he says Cheese to smile for pictures. It cracks me up every time!
Kate and I playing while we watch Ashley show us her round off back hand spring on the grass!
Art Night at Upland Terrace. I was in charge of the Art Program for Ashley's class, and I split it with another mom for Andrew's class. That meant going to Ashley's class each month and Andrew's class every other month to do a project and then hanging them all up for Art Night.
Hailey and Nate playing together.
Ashley and Nate too. I have such wonderful videos from this playtime. Ashley had Nate laughing and squealing so much.
Everyone is so good to our baby Nate.
Hailey sets up parties, decorations, events, etc all the time. You never know what's next and it's all very important to her. She made this picnic just right.
2nd Grade Courageous American Wax Museum
Ashley chose to be Jackie Mitchell. One of the first female pitchers to play Major League baseball. She fit Ashley just right and it was fun for us to learn about her.
After the wax museum was the singing program. It was very patriotic, and just like with Andrew's grade, I was so impressed by the singing! Ashley had a speaking part and did an excellent job with all the songs and her part too.
Little sis was there to photo bomb whenever she could
Ashley's teacher is Mrs. Teynor who is wonderful! Ashley has a great class full of the sweetest kids.
Baseball season started back up. This year was kid pitch and a draft for team placement.
Andrew was ranked an A player for the draft. Each team could have 3 A players. Andrew got to be on the Dodgers, coached by Jared Johnsen with his 2 great friends, Job Johnsen and James Bekker.
Andrew got to pitch for 2 games. He did really well in one and struggled in the other. His hitting all season was top notch, as well as his fielding where he played first base and second base almost always, except for one game when he played outfield because coach wanted him to catch a certain kid's far hit, and it worked perfectly because Andrew did indeed catch the hit and get him out.
Hailey created her own beach complete with sand, ocean and everything you need.
By April 20th, we broke out the slip n slide, thanks to the fact that we have a warm water hose.
At a soccer game, the weekend before, these 2 sweet girls were playing on a hillside and got into some Myrtle Spurge. I didn't even know what it was! It's a plant that is a noxious weed and very common in Utah. It is harmless unless you really touch it and these girls were picking it and making bouquets. It got on their faces and gave them both red, puffy, rashy marks all over their faces. These pictures are a few days later and it's just about cleared up but you can still see red lesions here and there that lasted about 2 weeks.
Pinewood Derby #2. Andrew's car won 1st place in 2 heats, 2nd place in 1 heat and last or 4th place in 1 heat. He had fun and it was great.
Hailey's cowboy day and parent performance. I have mostly videos of these wonderful monthly preschool performances. Hailey could not be more adorable!
3rd grade field trip to This is the Place Monument. I had fun being a chaperone for Andrew's class.
This sweet Katie girl is still falling asleep for an afternoon nap most days
Hailey helping me sort through new hand me downs
Ashley at a late over at Ivy's house, with Lauren too
Sweet, sassy Hay Hay!
Hailey's tumbling class. She wore a cat suit this day!
That's a funny place for a nap Katie!
Ashley, Scooby Doo and Jackie watching a show as we babysit Jackie dog from next door
No comments:
Post a Comment