So lucky to have a Sister
So lucky to have a Best Frienemy
I don't have a super recent picture to document it but, Andrew is so good to Hailey. She's so lucky to have a big brother who loves her so. He makes her laugh more than anyone else.
~
I am the youngest of 4 kids and we are very spread out in age. I always hated that. I still don't like it now because even though my kids are crazy about their cousins on my side, there is an age gap that makes me sad. I'm pretty sure that is why I've wanted my kids close together. They are so lucky to have each other. Right now, they are the best of friends and the worst of enemies, and I'm hopeful that someday they'll all be just the best of friends.
Love our silly Ashley
Love our silly Ashley
Hailey sometimes just decides she's too tired so she naps right where I've left her on the floor! She loves her right thumb!
Awake and On The Move!
4 comments:
Hailey looks cute in purple!
Love the picture of you at the ZOO with the 3 kids! Looks like you have your hands full :)
I've never heard of the phrase "frienemey"....so funny! And so perfect to describe siblings sometimes! :)
She is so cute. Cute pics. And so sad she ruptured an ear drum poor little girl.
I am really sad that Miranda doesn't get to have a sister... These boys are going to be the death of her {and me}
Darling little girls you have!!
Post a Comment