November 9, 2010

My Baby

Hailey is 10 weeks old! Already old enough to stop counting in weeks and start using months. I love this newborn! She may not be the best sleeper on her own (or do so well on her own when she's awake for that matter) but, hold her close and she'll cuddle up to sleep for hours. Her smile is beautiful and immediate and I'm sure I'll never get over her dimple! She's trying to talk to us more all the time which is so fun. She's a happy baby and has even decided that though she doesn't like car rides, she doesn't hate them anymore either. Her 2 month appointment was last week: she weighs 10 lbs 11 oz and is growing just great. She has a strong neck already. She did well with her immunization shots but, I hated it - I don't think that will ever get easier for me. She is another Mama's baby when it comes to being held but she sure loves to flirt with Daddy. 

6 comments:

Robyn said...

I think I could eat that baby up. What a sweetie.

Matt said...

I LOVE that pouty lip picture! She is a doll!!!!!

House of Payne said...

Oh Leslie she is ADORABLE! She is very lucky to be in your sweet family!

Christy said...

Adorable!!! You make the cutest kids! I have to say I'm so impressed you know she's 10 weeks - I don't know how you remember that. Everything in my life is a blur - I need to do better!!! You're my shining example of what I should aspire to.

Kristin said...

Your little girl is so cute!! Love her expressions! It was so good to see you!!

Madsen Family said...

I love the pouty lips. She is so cute! I still can't get over all the hair she has.