November 9, 2010

Halloween!!!

Halloween is a month-long holiday! By the time the big day came along Andrew's and especially Ashley's costumes were looking worn-out and frayed from being worn to sooo many fun activities and parties. It didn't help that Andrew slept in his several nights.
Andrew waving during his preschool program parade. They also sang songs. 
Taking a break in the trunk at the Ward Trunk or Treat
Getting ready to Trick or Treat
I love this picture because Andrew is a blur of movement; totally true to form!
~
Dave, our cuddly Bear, Spider Girl and Bumblebee Transformer, all set to trick or treat. Good thing we started early because about 20 minutes after we started it began pouring rain!
Did anyone see Dave and his equally tall co-worker dressed as Fairies on your TV? If you were watching Studio 5 on Halloween morning around 10 you did. Too bad I don't have a picture, it was quite the fright!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Dang! I missed the Fairies!!!!! Did ANYONE get a picture????

Suzie said...

Oh my Gosh!!! I totally saw that, but I had NO IDEA that it was Dave!! Ha!