This month has been full of lots of fun!
*The Zoo * BDay Party at the Aquarium *BDay Party for Andrew's newest friend *Hailey's first 3 hour block of Church *Great Soccer Games *More Preschool *Lots of Playdates *The Witches at Gardner Village *The Park *This is the Place Trick or Treating and *Camping/Late Over
We had a great time at the This is the Place trick or Treat event. Dave joined us for a few minutes so we could go for free, with FM100. The kids loved trick or treating, hearing stories from a witch, the petting zoo, the big train, the small train, the pirate boat and the crafts at the craft house.
Ashley really wanted to be Spiderman! Luckily, I found an adorable girlie one that she liked too. Andrew is excited to be Bumblebee the Transformer but, we're still waiting for it to come in the mail so, for this day he was a dinosaur.
Riding the tiny train through the dark tunnel.Ashley loves animals and she has no fears - so petting zoos are pretty perfect for her
3 comments:
I just love that little girl of yours... Always smiling!!
I had no idea they made girl Spiderman costumes. She looks darling! And did you seriously go camping? Wow, you are brave!
Love the picture of the 3 kids (in the crib?) WOW Camping with a new born! I am so impressed. We didn't survive camping in our back yard! Ashley is looking so grown up! She is darling! And what cute pictures of Hailey! I can't believe all you do with your cute family. Your kids are so lucky to have such a great mom!
Post a Comment