I use the word camping really loosely because I don't camp. Dave and I, and Dave's parents and brother, took the kids up the beautiful canyon to a car camp spot. We ate KFC dinner, had a fire and roasted 'smores. All the boys, including Andrew, even stayed overnight in a tent while the all the girls had a late-over and headed home to sleep in our very cozy beds. Andrew entertained us with his imaginative stories around the campfire and did well staying overnight. Ashley was happy look super cute, explore a little bit and eat a few marshmallows. Hailey spent her time snoozing in the front pack.
It got dark (and cold) really early so I didn't get many pictures
You won't catch me camping except for my annual 4th of July camping trip with Andrew - in our dining room :)
1 comment:
Hi! I just caught up! Wow, you are busy, lady, and with a new babe! Awesome! And I totally adore the girly spiderman suit. That is awesome.
Post a Comment