February 12, 2010

Oh Baby!!!

Hooray, Hooray, Price Baby #3 is on the way!!!
Due to arrive September 4th, 2010

So here's answers to frequently asked questions...
*Surprise? Nope, very wanted and planned just perfectly
*Sick? Absolutely! Nauseous all day, throwing up every other day, serious food aversions, going on almost 6 weeks now. Some friends thought I was strange when Dave and I went to Olive Garden for my BDay dinner. Now you know why; carbs seem to help and everything not bland makes me sick. Though it is starting to let up a bit now :)
*Different this time? Yes! I'm already showing a little bit!
*Gender guesses? I feel like it's a boy but I've been so sick like with Ashley (but worse) so maybe girl. Andrew wants a boy. He often says 'I need a boy, you are 2 girls' (referring the Ashley and me) and he asks with concern: 'Are we getting rid of Ashley?'

Seeing my little peanut on the ultrasound made my heart sing; it's incredible how suddenly everything in the world is right and all the sick days don't seem too bad, just seeing that precious little body and watching and hearing that happy little heartbeat. We are blessed. I'm so very very happy and can hardly wait to hold another heavenly little angel of my very own.

32 comments:

Meghann said...

Congrats Leslie! That wonderful news.

Jill said...

I am so happy for you! I am sorry you have been so sick! Good luck!

Ashley said...

I am sorry you have been sick!! But I am sooo excited for you!!! I will vote for boy. I think boy girl boy is perfect. But of course I am completely biased :)

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!! I was going to ask you the other night but got distracted. My guess is girl!!! Congrats!!!

Christy said...

Congrats - Yay!!!! I hope you start feeling better! I'm guessing a girl - they seem to bring on the sickness! Very Exciting!

Matt said...

Oooooo BABY!!! That is absolutely fantastic news! I'm so excited for you and your darling family!!! I'm sorry you have been feeling sicky though - that really bites. I hope you get through it (the sickies) quickly!!

Brittni and Jared said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!!! I'm sorry you're so sick and hope that it is just a short phase for you. I can't wait to see what you're having.

Maughan"sters" said...

I didn't even need to check your blog after I read your e-mail! I knew it! Yeah! Your kids are so adorable that no matter what this baby is, it will be too!

katherine said...

YEA YEA YEA!! CONGRATULATIONS!! oh you guys, we are so happy for your growing family!! i hope you start feeling well soon Les!! Love you guys!

Grandma Snow said...

I'm like Lindsay -- as soon as I saw the e-mail, I thought - "here comes an announcement!" Congratulations, what a wonderful family you have and will have!
love you all!

Jill J said...

Congrats!!!! That is very exciting....just when I think I might be catching up on having kids, all our friends decide to have another :)

{littlefam} said...

congratulations - what exciting news!

Becca said...

Yahoo!! Congrats, Leslie! What a lucky babe to come to the Price family!

the Schrofs... said...

I've been waiting for this announcement! So exciting! You are going to be a family of 5, you won't believe how much bigger that feels. Hope you start feeling better!

Jessica Petersen said...

Oh congratulations!!!! That is such awesome news!!!! Very very happy for you friend!

Gardner's said...

Congrats!! What a fun little family you have!! And I totally agree with you these babes are such blessings!! Lucky kiddos to get great parents too!!

Brynn said...

YAY YAY YAY HAPPY DAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Hillary said...

Woot Woot! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see what # 3 might be. Hope all is well!

Karly said...

Congratulations guys! How fun and exciting! I'm due September 2nd however, he won't let me go past August 9th but our kids will be sooo close... It will be fun in Newport! Hope you get feeling better!

Bruschke said...

Are you kidding? This is so exciting! Funny that I was randomly thinking about you and thought- Les is so good at updating her blog- I'll check in and see what is going on...to my surprise! SO thrilled for you! Hope the sickness ends soon- can't wait to photograph this little one! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hurray, Hurray. I love it. What great news. Congratulations!

Andrea said...

Hooray for more cute Price babies!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

What great news!! I am sorry you have felt awful. I hope it goes away soon. Congratulations!!!

Lanes said...

Yeah! Congrats Price family. I am super excited for you! I hope you get feeling better soon!!!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Im glad everything went good with the ultrasound and Im so happy to have a friend that likes to have babies the same time i do!!!1

Kristin said...

Congrats on your little one! Very exciting! Hope you are starting to feel better!

Candice said...

Wahoo! Congrats, we are so happy for you guys!

Karalee said...

Wow! Congratulations! Don't worry we're almost done with the bassinet- it's been a life saver! So, so happy for you!

House of Payne said...

Oh yay! Congratulations to you and your seriously adorable family! Hope you are doing fabulous!

Evans Fam said...

Congrats you guys! I can't believe how fast all our little families are growing. HOpe you start feeling better soon.

Morgan said...

Congrats!

Robyn said...

That's great news Leslie. Have it a day early for my b-day!