Our Stake put on a Fair this summer at the ward building just around the corner from us. It was all free and I was so impressed with how fun and well put together it was! There were bounce houses, face painting, carnival type games, lots of carnival junk food, musical entertainment, and a full dinner. I love this type of thing and I thought it was all very fun.
The little girls all LOVED when 4 beautiful fairy tale princesses came! Even my girls who are just starting to show some princess interest were very interested and very impressed. The princesses each sang too and were amazing! Ashley asked "are those the real princesses?" I said "What do you think?" and she said "Yes!", so yes it was!
Ashley and me watching the princesses sing
My girls got to go to a princess camp for a morning put on by some of the same princesses who visited the Fair. A year ago Ashley went to a princess themed birthday party and every other girl wore their princess dress while Ashley showed up in a complete Scooby Doo costume. She has had quite a growing year! She still loves animals, being wild and boy things but, now she also loves the color pink and is delighted to dress like a princess and paint her nails. Hailey was so excited to finally be invited to one of the camps, since she is usually too young! Ashley and Hailey are in the center back. Andrew, Katie and I had out own fun at the splash pad with a couple of Andrew's friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment