Our next door neighbors have a beautiful swimming pool. They are an empty-nester couple and they both work full-time, so I drool most days when I see the pool all covered up and un-used. They have been SO nice to let our family use it all on our own, and even let us have a set Tuesday afternoon swim each week. We love it so much that I always plan around it. It couldn't be closer or cheaper, and since it's right next-door I put Hailey down for a nap and we head over with just a monitor in hand. I love being able have fun playing with the big kid swimmers. An extra fun treat for dog-lover Ashley is the neighbors' dog Jackie, who we let out of the house while we're there. Jackie is a pretty good swimmer and most days she swims with us for a bit too.
Ashley and I are both so so so proud of her for learning to swim alone this summer! Way to go brave Ashley girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment