POLAR EXPRESS
We took a ride to the North Pole on the Polar Express Train, on the Heber Valley Creeper. It's cute, fun and warm. Our kids liked it very much, though they'd have been happier if it had been about 15 minutes shorter.
GORGOZA SLEDDING HILL
Dave's work party was at Gorgoza Sledding Park in Park City. It is so much fun! It was just perfect for a party.
We've seen Santa a bunch this year and Andrew now asks me 'Is this the real Santa?'. I tell him no, because really, he is too smart to not realize that they all look different.
We left Hailey home with a babysitter because it was too cold and too hard with a baby, which was a great choice. Andrew and Ashley weren't even close to being ready to go when we needed to! It really is so much fun.
CHRISTMAS UTAH
Have you driven to Christmas Utah? It's a home in Murray that goes ALL out and even plays the coordinating music on a radio signal when you get close by. Our kids are crazy about it, we've already gone 3 times. They ask us to take them to the 'talking trees' all the time. We also made our annual trip to Winder Farms for scones and to see fun lights in that area.
TEMPLE SQUARE
Andrew and Ashley were having a great time and loved pointing out everything. We just had to take pictures of everything. Hailey was a good sport too and gets excited to see so much going on. But, by the end her ice cube fingers couldn't take it any longer, and the big kids were exhausted too.
JUST CUTE POSING
We are so excited and ready for Christmas around here! I finished all my shopping almost 2 weeks ago, and I even finished all the wrapping over a week ago. I feel like one of those over-achiever moms, it's wonderful! If I have your address, here is the Christmas card that will be arriving in your mailbox soon! Merry Christmas!











2 comments:
what fun and abosolutely cute pictures!! looks like you guys are just having a blast this christmas!!
I wanted to try the Polar Express, so you'll have to let me know if it was worth the price!!
Post a Comment