Our fierce Pirate and dainty Tinkerbell ready to Trick or Treat!
Painting Pumpkins, Carving Pumpkins and making Steamy Witches Brew
Playing in the leaves in the afternoonAndrew thought giving out candy to the Trick or Treaters was great; he loved being in charge of putting candy into everyone's bag. He and Ashley got pretty silly waiting for the doorbell to ring.
LESLIE we need to seriously get together! Cute pics..Owen wouldn't let me take many pictures and we didn't even dress Ella up on Halloween because I was lazy..bad mom I know!
7 comments:
Oh, your kids are soooo very cute. My boys thought it was fun to answer the door too!
The pictures you had taken are adorable! They look cute in their costumes!
I love the costumes! They look so darn cute. They are growing too fast!
LESLIE we need to seriously get together! Cute pics..Owen wouldn't let me take many pictures and we didn't even dress Ella up on Halloween because I was lazy..bad mom I know!
What great pictures! They look so happy and I can't believe how big they are getting!! We miss you guys!!
that tinkerbell skirt was so stinkin' cute!
Darling kiddos!
Post a Comment