Can you believe it's almost Christmas again, already? I can't! 

All bundled up at Nana's house for his first time sledding
Each December we go out to Winder Dairy for their delicious scones. There is a great neighborhood on the way with tons of lights. We bundled up and had fun walking around. 

All bundled up at Nana's house for his first time sleddingAshley's snow outfit is about two times too big but, it sure keeps her toasty warm
Andrew is crazy about Christmas lights! Whenever we're in the car in the dark we can hardly hear over his screaming 'look at those ones', 'those are pretty and nice' etc, etc, And he gets mad if everyone in the car doesn't look and make nice comments too. Andrew loved Slam Dunk Santa.
So Cute in Daddy's Snow Boots
Andrew's favorite movies right now are Frosty the Snowman and The Polar Express. Drew loves to knock our little 'Frosty the Snowman' over and tackle him. I think he learned this from watching football with Dave because he says the same words as he does when they watch a game. Pretty Intense!
After each tackle, Andrew always picks Frosty up and asks, 'You OK Frosty?'

We hope you are all enjoying the Season! Merry Christmas!!!
7 comments:
I love how smiley your kids are! They totally remind me of you.
those christmas outfits are too cute! and i have never heard of the winder farms scones, but they sound delicious - i might have to go out nad get some!
Adorable! That about sums it up! I love the first picture!
Could they be any cuter? Really.
That is the cutest pic of Ashley with the santa hat. You are so good at capturing those pics.
Woah! Nice tackle, Andrew!
by the way, I asked Pete if he knew who was going to be at our ward Christmas party, and he said "Andrew?" He remembers his long lost buddy!
Um Winder Dairy scones? Please share your secret!
I LOVE her Christmas Dress! Darling find!
Post a Comment